Friday, October 5, 2012

166.4 Lost 3 Lbs This Week!

I lost 3 lbs this past week, which is a great start to this month.  Sadly I didn't get to go to Body Pump today, nor did I go Wednesday, so I didn't have any muscle strengthening this week.  I got in a lot of extra cardio though (I'm trying to get at least 30 minutes of cardio in every day).

Yesterday I did not go to the gym, but biked for 40 minutes on the KT trail instead.  The day before that, I ran 1.25 miles and walked 1.5 miles.  Here's what I ate Wednesday:

cereal
venison chili with shredded cheese
kefir
2 mini muffins
beef jerky
4 pork tenderloin medallions with a burgandy sauce
side of potatoes with mushrooms

And here's what I ate yesterday:

cereal
2 mini muffins
a variety of foods at an Indian buffet
kefir
burger on bun with lettuce, tomato, and mayo
side salad with french dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment