Saturday, October 20, 2012

165.0 Lost .8 Lbs This Week

I was actually 163.4 today, my "morning weight," but yesterday I was 165, my "end of the week weight". I was thinking recently that it would make more sense to start and end my weeks on Saturday, but since I am sometimes out of town on the weekends or can't make it to the gym, I will keep it at Friday.

So...once again this was a disappointing week.  I'm not getting anywhere near my 2 lb per week goal, even though I've been working really hard at the gym and not eating too badly.  I think it could perhaps be due to building muscle, but of course I can't assume that.  I can only hope to do better next week!

Wednesday for my workout I walked .2 miles, ran 1.2 miles, walked .6 more miles, and went to body pump.  Here's what I ate:

Large sausage
1 fried egg
1 slice toast with butter
Glass of OJ
Glass of cider
Med portion penne with meat sauce
Yogurt
Apple
3 mini muffins
Muscle milk
1/2 turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and avocado on wheat bread

Thursday I went to spin class.  Here's what I ate:

Bagel with cream cheese
Glass of cider
Miso soup
Small salad
2 sushi rolls
Chicken salad on croissant
Cup of chili
Bite size Reese's
Gatorade

Yesterday I ran half a mile, went to body pump, then ran a mile.  Heres what I ate:

Bagel with cream cheese
Glass of cider
2 mini muffins
Other half of the turkey sandwich
Banana
Apple
2 turkey jerky sticks
1 slice bread with butter
2 slices French toast with syrup
Medium portion scrambled eggs
2 bud lights
1 pineapple upside down cake shot
Small slice of apple pie

No comments:

Post a Comment