Wednesday, October 17, 2012

165.6 No Weight Loss Yet...

How disappointing to weigh myself at the gym today and find I haven't lost any weight since Monday!  It makes me sad. :( I suppose the reason could be that I haven't been eating as healthfully as I could be the last few days.  I need to lay off those chocolates!  Who knows, maybe today was just a fluke and tomorrow I'll find that I've lost weight after all.  That's what I hope at least!

Monday for my workout I did the elliptical for 20 minutes, walked half a mile, and ran a mile.  Here's what I ate:

Bagel with cream cheese
1/2 Thai chicken wrap
Medium portion quinoa salad
Yogurt
Granola bar
Burger with bun, mayo, mustard, tomato, and lettuce
Medium portion sweet corn
Small portion roasted potato chunks

Yesterday I took an hour-long bike ride.  Here's what I ate:

Cereal
Sandwich on skinny wheat bread with bologna, cheese, light mayo, and mustard
Kefir
2 mini muffins
Apple
Small homemade chocolate caramel bar
Protein bar
1/3 calzone with pepperoni and cheese
Small portion penne with meat sauce, cheese, and zucchini
3 chocolate nuggets
Small frozen milky way

No comments:

Post a Comment