Monday, October 15, 2012

165.6 Lost .2 Lbs This Weekend!



Although I didn't post on Friday, I weighed 165.8 that day, which means I lost weight this weekend!  That's surprising to me since I thought that due to Megan's bridal shower and bachelorette party (and not working out) I would probably gain weight.  I still have to work hard this week, however, since I only .6 lbs last week.  I want to be 163 by this Friday.

The picture above is from Megan's bachelorette party (she is on the right, and to my left is my sister Katie).  She is wearing my aunt's wedding dress, clearly from the 80s, so we followed suit!  The party was at a club where music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s is played and many people dress retro, so we actually fit right in.  It was a great time!

I won't go through what I ate since Thursday, just the workouts.  Thursday I did the elliptical for 10 minutes and walked for 25 minutes.  Friday I did the elliptical for 20 minutes, walked half a mile, and ran a mile.  Saturday night I danced.  Yesterday I did not work out.  Here's what I ate yesterday:

slice of banana bread
cup of coffee with sugar and milk
3 donuts with cinnamon sugar
2 glasses of apple cider
burger with tomato, lettuce, onion, and mustard
onion rings
banana
grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayo
fries
1 Mich Ultra

No comments:

Post a Comment