Thursday, October 25, 2012

162.6 Artistic Cookies


My coworker's wife made these cookies and he brought them in to work the other day.  Aren't they amazing???  They are so unique and artistic.  If I hadn't known better, I would have thought they were from a specialty bakery.  She should open one!  I thought they were so cute, I didn't want to eat them.  I finally did, though, after a few hours of admiring them at my desk.

Tuesday I went on an hour long bike ride.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
1/2 chicken spinach wrap
kefir
apple
protein bar
fried catfish filet
medium portion fried shrimp
small portion potato salad
small portion slaw
small portion greens
handful chocolate espresso beans

Yesterday I walked half a mile, ran 1.2 miles, walked .4 miles, and went to body pump.  Here's what I ate:

fried egg and cheese on skinny wheat bread
glass of cider
lamb gyro with tzaziki sauce
baby carrots
Andes mint
1/2 avocado
tortilla chips

No comments:

Post a Comment