Friday, October 26, 2012

163.0 Lost 2 Lbs This Week

Dang it, I gained weight yesterday!  And I'm 100% sure it's because of the steak.  I ate half a steak last night for dinner and the other half for lunch today.  Big mistake!  Oh well, I'm pretty confident it will even out over the weekend.

Yesterday for my workout I walked half a mile, ran 1.2 miles, then walked .8 more miles.  Here's what I ate:

Large bowl of cereal
Sandwich with salami, cheese, avocado, mayo, and mustard on skinny wheat bread
Kefir
Apple
Chips
1/2 strip steak
1.5 slices cheesy garlic bread
Salad with cheese and Caesar dressing
Small portion creamed spinach

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ. It wasn't the steak. It was salami, cheese, avocado, mayo, cheesy garlic bread, and Ceasar dressing. I bet it is water retention weight from all that sodium!

    ReplyDelete