Sunday, September 30, 2012

167.6 Oktoberfest


This weekend was the St. Charles Oktoberfest, which we have gone to every year for the past 3 years.  I didn't actually take any photos this year; the above picture is from 2010.  We went for a short time both Friday and Saturday and each time I had 1 stein-full of beer (well, actually I couldn't quite finish either one).  There were a bunch of vendors there and we bought a bunch of sausage from a really good sausage company based in Hermann, some blackberry jam, and a homemade catnip-filled mouse for our cats (which they are now obsessed with).  And, like always, we ate sausage and potato pancakes with applesauce and listened to a (slightly ridiculous) "German" band.

I didn't get a chance to post the last few days, but Friday I was 169.4.  For my workout I did Body Pump then ran .25 miles and walked 1.75 miles.  Yesterday I didn't go to the gym.  I think the only reason I'm a couple pounds lighter today is that I went to the gym earlier, as opposed to late in the day after work like I do during the week.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow though.

Here's what I ate yesterday:

banana
1 serving kefir
grilled chicken sandwich from McDonalds
apple
weisswurst sausage with bun, mustard, and sauerkraut
2 small potato pancakes with small serving of applesauce
1 stein of Hofbrau beer
about 6 mini donuts sprinkled with cinnamon sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment