Sunday, September 2, 2012

167.2 Lost a Pound Yesterday!

I lost a whole pound yesterday, even with how much I ate and drank.  Maybe this is because of all the cardio I did and how much I pushed myself running.  Today I ran a little less (just 1 mile), but pushed a little more to 7.1 mph.

I'm hoping to get my re-assessment in this Tuesday.  Ashley has been out of town so I've been unable to set up an appointment with her.  Tuesday would be ideal since I start my job on Wednesday and I don't want to go too much longer than a month since my last assessment.

Yesterday for my workout I did the elliptical for 20 minutes, walked for 20 minutes, and ran 1.25 miles.  Here's what I ate:

1/2 coke
1.5 small biscuits
fried egg
1/2 large sausage patty
serving of Naked juice
mango protein shake
2 chicken wings
1/2 spinach wrap
3 waffle fries
2 celery sticks with bleu cheese
serving of cottage cheese
4 Bud Lights
4 Mich Ultras
1 chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment