Saturday, September 8, 2012

167.2 Donuts Are the Bane of My Existence

Last night Jack and I went out to a bar with a couple friends, and when we got home I had my heart set on making donuts.  I made them very poorly--the oil was too hot so they cooked too fast on the outside while the middle remained uncooked--but I loved them anyway.  So much that I ate 4 small ones and 2 large ones.  Why???  Seriously, these donuts are like my achilles tendon.  They are sent from the gods.  Why did I have to discover them?  Curse you, Pinterest.

Anyway.  I'm not sure what I weighed yesterday, but I'm assuming pretty much all of the weight gain was because of that, so I'll assume my weight yesterday was the same as Thursday, 166.2  That means I lost 2.6 lbs last week!  It's definitely because I did more cardio and less muscle strengthening.

I did not workout yesterday.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
large portion of sushi (white rice)
apple
small portion of tuna salad on 5 saltines
6 chicken wings
a few fries
3 Mich Ultras
2 glasses of red wine
4 small and 2 large donuts
glass of skim milk

No comments:

Post a Comment