Sunday, September 9, 2012

? Beautiful Day for a Bike Ride (And a BBQ)

Today when I woke up from a long, luxurious sleep with the window behind the bed open, I felt the light, cool breeze and saw the clear blue sky and thought, "I absolutely have to take a bike ride today."  Fortunately I got my bike back from the shop yesterday, so that's just what I did.  My legs felt like jelly afterwards, but I felt like I was going much faster up the hills than I was before (maybe the spin class has helped).

Our friends John and Lauren (the ones we have cooking club with) just moved into a new place the other day, and today we are going over there to grill some steaks and shrimp.  It's a great day for that as well.

Yesterday for my workout I did the elliptical for 20 minutes and walked for 25 minutes.  Here's what I ate:

chocolate protein shake
2 dates
small glass of orange juice
1/2 leftover grilled cheese
small portion beef jerky
raspberry cheesecake jello temptation
french dip sandwich
fried chicken drumstick
side of cottage cheese
2 Mich Ultras

No comments:

Post a Comment