Monday, September 3, 2012

168.6 Happy Labor Day!

So, apparently I gained 1.4 lbs yesterday.  I don't really know what that's about, unless it's (at least partly) a delayed gain from the day before yesterday when I had 8 beers but then still somehow lost a pound.  It especially doesn't make sense to me because I did all cardio yesterday.

Oh well.  Today Jack and I might make some beer can chicken on the grill.  We made it about a month ago and it was the moistest chicken I've ever had, so I'm excited!

Yesterday for my workout I did the elliptical for 5 minutes, walked for 20 minutes, and ran 1 mile.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
nonfat yogurt
soft pretzel with cheese sauce
1/2 grilled cheese sandwich
large serving of sweet potato waffle fries
22 oz. cider
stout
chocolate dipped cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment