Friday, September 7, 2012

? I Like My Job

I really started to like my job today.  I feel so much like an adult!

I didn't get to go to my body pump class today because I was thinking the class started at 5:50, so I planned on working 9-5, but it turned out the class was at 4:45.  Whoops.  So I just went home, through torrential rain, and when I got there the power was out in our apartment so Jack and I just decided to go out for dinner.  A day with thunderstorms is a good day to skip a workout, right?  It felt kinda good.

Yesterday for my workout I did the elliptical for 10 minutes, walked 20 minutes, and ran 1 mile.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
1/2 leftover spinach wrap
large salad with lettuce, kale, leftover chicken, and fat free italian dressing
nonfat yogurt
large serving of sauteed green beans
medium portion of butter chicken curry (with chicken tenderloin)
glass of V8
raspberry cheesecake jello "temptation"

No comments:

Post a Comment