Thursday, September 6, 2012

166.2 Better Day at Work

My 2nd day at work was a lot better.  I learned more about what I'll be doing and while I was still pretty bored most of the day, it wasn't as boring as yesterday.  Tomorrow things will pick up for sure.  I wasn't able to leave work as early as I wanted to in order to make it to the muscle works class, so I just did my regular cardio workout.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to make it to the body pump class after work.

I lost 1.4 lbs in the last two days, hurray!  That means I've already lost more than 2 lbs so far this week. My goal for the end of the week was 166.8.  Yesterday for my workout I did a 40 minute pilates video. Here's what I ate:

cereal
granola bar
1/2 reuben panini
small salad with cucumbers, cheese, and fat free dressing
nonfat yogurt
3 dates
1 and 2/3 roasted chicken thighs, skin on
roasted red onions

No comments:

Post a Comment