Wednesday, September 26, 2012

169.0 Not As Easy Today



I lost a pound yesterday!  I would really like to lose two more by Friday.  As it stands right now, I have a net gain of .8 pounds this month, and I'd like to have a loss of at least 2 or 3 pounds.  So I have 5 days to lose about 4 more pounds.

Running today wasn't quite as easy as it was yesterday, but I ran for longer (1.25 miles).  I kept my speed at a maximum of 7.2 mph.  The Body Pump class also wasn't as easy as I thought it would be; I upped my weight in anticipation but found myself struggling.  I think I did pretty well though overall.

The above picture was taken on our hike in Aspen.  Starting from the left, it's Ben and Nicki from Ohio, Emily and Mike from Seattle, Jack and I, and Andy and Claire from Denver.  The dog was owned by the person who took the picture for us.

Yesterday I ran 1 mile, at a maximum speed of 7.4 mph.  Here's what I ate:

2 slices buttered toast
2 fried eggs
granola bar
grilled chicken sandwich with mayo
side of fruit
3 small beef jerky sticks
pulled pork sandwich on wheat bun with slaw
greek salad with light caesar dressing
handful of chocolate covered almonds
small milky way bar
slice of chocolate "pie" (chocolate pudding on graham cracker crust)

No comments:

Post a Comment